Tuesday, June 01, 2010

on my way to the land of a thousand hills

i'm on my way to rwanda, the land of a thousand hills, now. i'm currently in dodoma, the capital of tanzania. unfortunately my camera was tired of traveling in my bag and decided to start a new chapter in its life with a crooked tanzanian, so i won't be uploading pictures, but it was an old camera and i consider it distributing the wealth. sorry for all the short posts but i hope to have better access when i get to rwanda this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's all great, but I have real issues. I logged out of "my" netflix account and forgot "my" password/username. Can you help me remember?

Tanzanians love photography, so I think you have done their nation a great favor with your selfless donation. Kudos to you! Talk to you later

jennigan said...

Let me know how the cassava is :) Not sure what the best way of reaching you is, so I'll leave a comment here too. Hopefully will see you in Rwanda!

Jen