Monday, November 05, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!

a new addition to the spees family



notice the hot, small, brown babe provocatively faced away like in those hot rod magazines


andrew brought her home on oct 11th, shes a healthy one ton station wagon and is she ever CUTE!! its hard being a young male and whenever i show the car to people the first words are inevitably "oh its so cute." needless to say, these are not exactly what i want to hear.

ive been holding out, keeping the idea of returning to peacecorps, but with my back not recovering ive begun to make more permanent adjustments to life in the states. you dont realize the "things" that have become "necessary" for life stateside. health/car insurance, phone bills, rent, etc... they all hit me abruptly upon return. but as ive come to grips with my situation ive started my adjustment. heres my first tangible purchase: a '98 subaru impreza sport. i bought it for $2900 with 158K miles. it is in good condition, some little problems but it gives me something to do. i had the rotors smoothed (turned) which solved the wobble in the braking. and am looking at replacing the abs sensor but its kinda expensive. hopefully i can make something back for my efforts, is that slimy or what; flipping used cars. gross.


oh yeah i got a cell phone too

No comments: