Wednesday, August 08, 2007

battle for sympathy

disclaimer: this may be the strangest posting thus far but it wont be the last!!

so as you know im already gimping around the house recovering from my surgery but what you dont know is my father is equally pitiful and sad. pops had his fourth retinal detachment surgery yesterday and arrived home today to steal some of my sympathy show. so now its up to the adoring public to decide who is deserving of more love from my mother. now you understand where i get my stunningly good looks!!! wow that is the funniest looking halloween costume ever.


heres after the third surgery that happened the day before my brothers wedding in austria luckily it was sawed on in time and he was able to make it to the ceremony


this is from today (8/8) after the fourth and this time he got a rubber band holding his eyeball in place, hes so lucky not everybody gets eyeball rubber bands!!


heres my 6 metal staples, as they say when life gives you staples and rubberbands make an office supply company.

No comments: